Mini Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 3 cups Almond Breeze Almond Milk, divided
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 to 10 biscuit crusts or 1-9 inch biscuit pie crust
- In separate bowl, combine 1 cup of almond milk and cornstarch. Mix until completely combined.
- In a 2 quart sauce pan, combine the almond milk or cornstarch with the remaining milk, sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil, whisking occasionally. Once boiling, lower the heat to a slow rolling boil. Whisk consistently until mixture is thickened.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until the chocolate chips are melted and thoroughly combined.
- Pour the pudding into the biscuit crusts. Let cool for a few minutes, then cover the tops of the pudding with saran wrap or parchment paper, to keep a skin from forming.
- Place pies into the fridge for at least 3 hours and top with your favourite topping.